The Human Condition

CR4TS has taught me that the human condition is resilient–that despite what life throws at us, we have the capacity to not only withstand the trials, but come out of it stronger than before. There is such this infectious spirit at camp, a feeling of hope and support, you can't help but feel like you are a part of something bigger. I began volunteering because I remember how much Camp Okizu helped me cope with my sister's cancer and I wanted to do something to give back. But can you call it volunteer work when the experience gives you so much in return? Being around the amazing staff (whom I admire so much for the dedication) and the kids who are so inspiring, I will forever be grateful for CR4TS.

I wanted to let you know that I am so excited about pharmacy school and I wanted to thank you for helping me get there. Camp Reach for the Sky is a big reason why I have this passion to go into clinical oncology to help find a cure for cancer and I can't wait to start! This year at camp is going to be an amazing one and I look forward to all the new memories we will share.

See you soon!
Xuan

Camp Makes a Difference...

Comments