Meet the Directors

Meet the Directors

2019 TSF Everything is Possible Gala

We are mid way through May and camp prep is fully underway! This year we are at the beginning of our new leadership terms, which means we have three new directors who are excited and ready for the camp season to kick off! Let's meet the directors....

Meet Chips: Resident Oncology Camp (ROC) Director, 1st year
"I have been involved with camp for the past 10 years after being introduced by her sister-in-law, Gidget. My favorite part about camp is to see it change the lives of not only the campers but all the volunteers. It is simply amazing. When I am not busy prepping for camp, I work full time as a Physical Therapist Assistant. I also enjoy volunteering as part of the medical staff at a local high school, enjoy the outdoors, traveling, working out, and trying new restaurants." -Chips

Meet Noodles: Sibling Camp (SIBS) Director, 2nd year
"Hello everyone! Noodles here! I have been a part of Camp Reach for the Sky since 2002. I started out as a Sibling Camp camper and am now the Sibling Camp Director, so I guess you could say I came to camp and never left! My favorite camp song is Tarzan of the Apes! I look forward to seeing all the campers and camp volunteers this year! See you all soon!" -Noodles

Meet Scrappy: Day Camp Director, 1st year
"Hey camp family! It's Scrappy! I am incredibly excited for Day Camp this year, just like every other year! I was introduced to camp about 18 years ago by Yoda and immediately fell in love with the kiddos, the families, and the volunteers. Aside from camp I work as a counselor in the community, in various capacities, and love volunteering and engaging with The Seany Foundation community. I'm stoked to reveal everything that we have in the works for this upcoming camp session!!" -Scrappy

It's amazing to think that collectively these three directors share 45 years of CR4TS camp experience. They have been working since the end of last year, along with the rest of their leadership staff, to ensure that each camp will be tailored and special for each camp session. There is no way any of the camps would be possible without the support of the entire leadership team. In total, leadership is comprised of about 30 volunteers across the 3 camps. Additionally, we also have the supportive staff from The Seany Foundation that has worked year round. The excitement is building and I think it's safe to say that camp couldn't get here quick enough!!

On behalf of The Seany Foundation and all of CR4TS, we hope you and the kiddos are excited and ready for the months to come! As always we thank each and every one of you for trusting us and allowing us to be a part of your journey and we hope you are just as excited as we are.

Upcoming Events: 
- Camp Fundraiser: Sunday, May 19th 11am-Midnight
          Woodstock's College Grove will donate 20% of all proceeds to CR4TS, just mention The Seany Foundation at the check out!
-Seany's Golf Tournament: Monday, May 20th
          For tickets, visit:  https://www.theseanyfoundation.org/for-family/events/

Comments