Camp Song Wednesday!!! First Issue

Bean came up with this great idea to feature the lyrics to our favorite camp songs each Wednesday.  You asked for it Caroline, so here you go!!!  Yeah, Caroline LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVES this song.
 
___________________________________

Big Camp Mambo


(Chorus)
I said hey – hey
I said ho – ho
I said come on down and do the big camp mambo
[clap] 1 2& &4
[knees] 1 2& &4
[stomp] 1 2 & &4
[clap] Hey


Just for fun, let’s do part one (Chorus)
That was cool, let’s do part two (Chorus)
Skin your knee, let’s do part three (Chorus)
On the floor, let’s do part four (Chorus)
Kick the beehive, let’s do part five (Chorus)
Join the mix, let’s do part six (Chorus)
Howdy Kevin, let’s do part seven (Chorus)
It’s your fate, let’s do part eight (Chorus)
Just in time, let’s do part nine (Chorus)
That’s the end, let’s do part ten (Chorus)


CR4TS Version 2010:
Just for fun, we're gonna do part one (Chorus)
Just for you, let’s do part two (Chorus)
Look at me, and do part three (Chorus)
Do it some more, let’s do part four (Chorus)
Keep it alive, let’s do part five (Chorus)
Just for kicks, let’s do part six (Chorus)
Take it to heaven, and do part seven (Chorus)
You're doing great, let’s do part eight (Chorus)
You're doing great, let's do part eight (Chorus)

I've always wanted to jump out of a cake, let's do part eight (Chorus)
This campfire is going real late, let's do part eight (Chorus)
In order to catch fish you gotta use live bait, let's do part eight (Chorus)
My parents names are John and Kate, let's do part eight (Chorus)
I hate to wait, let's do part eight (Chorus)
I was in gate, let's do part eight (Chorus)
Don't hate, let's do part eight (Chorus)
Did I mention great, let's do part eight (Chorus)
I'm not allowed to skate, let's do part eight (Chorus)
Don't get irate when I bring up eight, let's do part eight (Chorus)
*you get the picture*
You're doing fine, let’s do part nine (Chorus)
This is the end, let’s do part ten (Chorus)

__________________________________

We once took this song all the way up to 30 at Resident Oncology Camp. 
Ahh good times...

This song was brought to CR4TS years ago by Alan J. Schuchman AKA "Ali Baba."

Camp Makes a Difference

Comments

  1. so what you're sayin' is that it isn't "Big CAT Mambo"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got sardines on my PLATE, let's do part eight.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to get to part eight...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment