Letters From Parents Volume One

I hope this email finds you doing well.  I am SURE you have not stopped tirelessly working.  My daughter just reminded me that Camp is coming up.  She has been preparing for this year with some of her own "special" ideas for camp this year.  It has been a good year and we are also gearing up for our second Relay for Life this year in July in Carlsbad.  Our lives, as with many, has continued to be affected by loved ones with cancer. We are proud to be working with the organization again.
 
Thank you very much!! I have one excited girl. 

BTW, my oldest daughter Sarah who attends UCSB had their annual Relay for Life this last weekend.  She was Team Captain this year.  The approximate total raised by all the participants is 97,000.00!!!  This is an increase of 2,000 from last year.  More donations are still coming in.  It was a great event.. perfect weather, awesome participation by UCSB students and an excellent committee. 
Thanks again,
Elizabeth

Camp Makes a Difference...

Comments