Camp Fix w/ Vix

Hey camp family,

I hope everyone had a great holiday season with family and friends. And now that it is 2012 it is time to start thinking about camp again (or continue thinking about it, because if you’re like me you never stop) because before you know it, camp will be here.

So in the months leading up to camp this summer I’ve decided to take on a little camp project. Tell me what you want to hear about and your lead investigative reporter will investigate and report on it. Want to know when camp themes first began? What about our very first camp directors? Interested in knowing the recipes to your favorite camp foods?  Contact me or comment on this article and let me know. I will do what I do best and come back with answers!!! And get ready because I hear CR4TS 2012 is going to be the best yet!!!!

Vicks

Comments